The main feedback is that generalizing U12 & U13 players with a rating of (A, B/A, B, C/B, C) is better. Kids read a lot into the rating and less into what we are telling them about their play and how they are developing. So with that in mind U12 & U13 are given a general rating and the full rating is revealed in August of their U14 year.
We currently have 16 private NHL contracts and we use them to bounce ideas off of for finding better ways to rate upcoming players. We begin rating players at 10 years old.
If you are experiencing issues viewing player profiles after signup or receiving the “Login To View” rating follow the steps below.
- Close all current browsers
- Login using your credentials
- Refresh the browser.
If you are experiencing trouble logging in. Follow the steps below
- Close all other browsers and open one window
- Ensure you are using the correct username and password.
- Login using your credentials provided during signup
- If you forgot your username and password, check your old emails from (Info@amateurhockeyreport.com)
- Use the password reset link here
On any page. Look to the left and hover over “My Account”. Enter your credentials and click “Login”. For mobile phone users follow the same procedure.